Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I am growing my hair out. But I am prone to migraine headaches.?

I know, weird, but true.



I have to keep my hair free from my eyes and face.



I usually stick my hair up into a pony tail.



It seems to be almost like a given.



I hack all my hair off, then want it long again. I grow it out and then fut it all off again.



I don't want to cut it anymore, and I canb't wear my hair in a pony tail because it is permanently denting my hair. (This happens everytime I grow my hair out.)



Any style suggestions to keep my hair out of my eyes without putting it up in a pony tail?



Braids are out of the question, head ache city!



Thanks for your suggestions.



I am growing my hair out. But I am prone to migraine headaches.?

I would suggest a hair band like those:



http://hoyajewelry.en.alibaba.com/produc...



until your hair is long enogh to be do an updo hair syle



Hair Clipper



http://fendaelectrical.en.alibaba.com/pr...



hair accesories can give a rang of hairstyles keeping hair free from your eyes and face



I am growing my hair out. But I am prone to migraine headaches.?

uhhh...Bangs maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment