Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What are the best type of hair barrette's to use on a child who has thick fluffy curly hair?

My two year old daughter has beautiful curly hair, but it is very thick, with lots of volume. She loves hair accessories, but I can't seem to find a brand of barrette that will actually stay tight in her hair. I have tried to persuade her to love headbands, and she does, but she also loves barrettes, and braid's with beads.... She is very into clothes and matching hair, shoes, and jewelery.....



What are the best type of hair barrette's to use on a child who has thick fluffy curly hair?

My child has thick curly hair too. I've found that any child's barettes don't work in her hair, I use adult ones. There are lots of pretty adult ones out there. I can't use the adult ones myself because my hair is too thick and they break. The kid's ones break or won't hold my daughter's hair. Also, I use just a touch of mousse in my daughter's hair, it's helped a lot since her hair will retain styles better once it is dry.



What are the best type of hair barrette's to use on a child who has thick fluffy curly hair?

Use any ones but use bobby-pins that match her hair color and lots of hair spray.



What are the best type of hair barrette's to use on a child who has thick fluffy curly hair?

Your best bet is to try jaw clips that are decorative. Scunci has a lot of nice styles and is available at drugstores. As for hair ties, use the kind with no metal on it. It's so much more gentle on the thick curls. I wish they had those around when I was young! Nobody knew what to do with the bush on my head! hahah.



What are the best type of hair barrette's to use on a child who has thick fluffy curly hair?

How about trying to put her hair in a ponytail with the covered elastics and just using the cute barrettes she likes on the side of her head as a decoration?

No comments:

Post a Comment