Saturday, August 1, 2009

3 Hair questions?!?

I have 3 questions...



-What product can I use (that's not too expensive!) that I can use to relax my curls just a little and get rid of frizzies so my hair isn't kinky?



-What's a good deep conditioning/repairing hair product that will help moisturize and fix some of the damage in my hair?



-How much are quality extensions that I can either clip in or get "braided" in? And if I did get them attached to my hair, how much would it cost? (I want about 3 or 4 inches of extensions)



whoever answers all the questions the best they can will get the 10 points!



Thanks so much!!!



3 Hair questions?!?

#1 Haime Munoz EASY STRAIGHT鈩?DeFrizzing Treatment



OR: OGILVIE庐 DeFrizz Treatment



#2 Nexxus庐 KerapHix Or Humectress庐



#3 It Depends On How Many You Want And The Type/Quality Of The Extensions, Figure $70.00 To $150.00 And Up.



3 Hair questions?!?

-Frizz ease



http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ...



-Tresemme shampoo and conditioner: Vitamin E Moisture Rich



-Hair extensions depend on the length that you get put in, the place where you get it done, and how much you're willing to spend. Try calling around to some local beauty shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment