Saturday, August 1, 2009

If i want to make my short-medium length hair wavy/curly should I do loads or braids or loads of pla

Braids and plaits are the same thing. Anyway... if you braid your hair it will end up wavy not curly. Put a bit of styling product on before you do it or the hair will tend to get frizzy when you take out the braids.



If i want to make my short-medium length hair wavy/curly should I do loads or braids or loads of plaits?

Aren't they the same thing?



If i want to make my short-medium length hair wavy/curly should I do loads or braids or loads of plaits?

eight will make nice waves if you do a lot it will look like crimping. plat your hair tightly, then soak it then leave them in overnight to dry. don't brush your hair or it will go frizzy



(make sure the plats start at the scalp)



If i want to make my short-medium length hair wavy/curly should I do loads or braids or loads of plaits?

well i have medium long hair and what i do is once im out of the shower and have my hair still wet i usually put it in a bun. but you would need to take a shower at night b/c by the morning it will be wavy.



braids are also a good choice but it may create your hair to be a little bit over wavy ... maybe do loose braids to create a more natural wavy look.



hope this helps : ]



If i want to make my short-medium length hair wavy/curly should I do loads or braids or loads of plaits?

wet it and "rag" it look it up in google its the best thing for achieving ringlets it should explain it better than i ever could!

No comments:

Post a Comment