Saturday, August 1, 2009

Curly Hair???

i am african american with relaxed long hair..i want to make my hair curly (not permantely) but just for tonight...i always do braid out and make it curly and wet it but it always come out curly and frizzy. and when i put gel it looks greasy ( like jheri curls..ewwwwwwwww) what can i do to make it it look nice..kinda like this...



http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/3620/...



thanks



Curly Hair???

What I do when I want my hair to be curly I get my hair wet and put some type of moose in it and srunch my hair up every now and then and to make it stay I use some hair spray and just keep srunching it up every now and then. If your hair is not naturally curly then to keep your hair curly, when its wet use those burett clips I think thats what there called and just use some hairspary and after a while take the clips out and scrunch it. I hope that this helped.



Curly Hair???

hey girl. i have extremely curly hair, and i use the herbal essence totally twisted products. they work anazingly! then, when ur hair is dry, curl it with an iron and then brush it out A LITTLE BIT! u dont want it to look extremly frizzy. then use some herbal essence gel or mousse to tame it.



hope u have a good night!



Curly Hair???

For curls...you gotta try Mixed Chicks products. It is pretty simple. You shampoo, deep condition, then put their leave-in conditioner on your hair wet and air dry. That is it. (http://www.mixedchicks.net)



And if you do iron or blowing a lot. You can skip the air dry step and just put a but of the leave-in on the tips before applying heat.



Keep an eye on this company. They are going to be on the show...Extra in the next few days.



Curly Hair???

**********Well i see that u r having a hard time with ur hair. I have naturaly curly hair like alicia keys. tI u want to see what it looks like go to google images and but alicia keys and u will see curly hair. Well i dont really know but what i just do with it put conditioner well it is natualy curly so i dont have to make it curly like u. If my hair was stright I will go to a professional hair dresser i know one there is lady she is one of the best hair dressers indundas hahaha only in dundas everyone goes there here is the number for the place 905-268-9987 the place it called Imperial Allstar the hairdresser name is karen. Call for karen and ask if u want to get your hair done by a pro %26amp; she does so much hair designs and styles on people i was so amased how she does it . The stuff that I use for my hair is OUTRGGEOUS the conditioner and TRESEMMé‘´?the shampoo it works so goood not good its fantastic. It makes your hair smooth, soft, silly and under control with those too chemicals. i have been useing them all my life they really work. Well right now straight, short, layered hair is know the style VINTAGE....



************************************



well u welcome if u need any more info about where the -place is just contact me. italygal_18@hotmail.com/ shortygal_007@yahoo.ca



:) :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment