Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Any hair styles for a thirteen year old?

Hey everyone! I have short hair, but I realy don't know what to do with it. My hair reaches to the middle of my neck, it is kinda nappy, and I don't know how to braid or make buns. I just want to make simple hair styles that I could do in fifteen minutes or less, and that I could wear to school. Also, my edges are very short, and I need gel so it don't look bushy in the front. Someone please help me, because my hair be looking a mess when i go to shool, and I know people be talking about me and my hair because every time I walk by they laugh. Thanx! Oh yeah, and my face is kinda round, but no that much, because I am over wieght



Any hair styles for a thirteen year old?

idk maybe put swept away bangs cuz u really cant do nething wit short hair but make it simple or look on the internet or ask ur hairstylist if u have one



Any hair styles for a thirteen year old?

I'm a boy that is your age. A lot of my girlfriends, have your same exact hair.(Except it wasn't nappy.) Get a very good quality hair shampoo and use it regularly. Your hair won't be nappy and you can style it. Just like my icon, swift your front hair to the side a bit, and your back hair to. But don't put your hair behind your ears, unless you want to and you look good in it. Your hair will be,"stylish." I hope this works for you. Trust me on this!



Any hair styles for a thirteen year old?

i agree get some swept bangs i am 13 too and it is really cute for school and its simple



Any hair styles for a thirteen year old?

Don't worry about it I am a little chubby also, but I have a lot of friends. When I first moved to me new school I didn't have any friends I was frumpy and fat. I dieted just a tad, had some nice clothes, did my make up and had nice hair. I instanly made friends after I improved myself. Take a little hair from the front of your hair line and poof it a little and pin it with a bobby pin on top of your head its really cute

No comments:

Post a Comment