Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair extension help!?

I bought fake hair thinking it was a clip in. But it was just fake hair! It is ment to be put in your hair but dunno how or what to do! Can you please help me? Thnx the brand is SENSATIONEL . And they are dread lock braids but they aint they are just normal let out hair! HELP ME! thnx, Monique



Hair extension help!?

well if its just the hair and not attached to ne thing, they need to be sewin into a braid on your head. You need to go to a stylist



Hair extension help!?

Agreed.



If its not attached to anything, it'll be sewn into your hair.



And if it really is "fake", as in Synthetic. It won't last long, and it does look fake. Human hair is better. And a good method if your interested, is of course clip in's and micro rings.



Hair extension help!?

Yeah you need a stylist. But THINK TWICE! I got extensions a year ago..the natural hair, cost $1200, glued to my hair and now my hair is RUINED! What they don't tell u is that no matter how good of quality they are (and I got the TOP OF THE LINE ones) they destroy your hair! When your natural hair grows out, it breaks off at the bonds, and when the salon takes them out, your hair is left dry, brittle and it breaks off and comes out in handfuls in the shower. I've used salon conditioner and everything and I still have to get my hair trimmed every week to get it back to normal. It's a MESS!!!!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment