Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Jack Sparrow's Hair!!!?

Ok, me and my lover are having this argument. I know that in DMC and AWE, Jack has dreadlocks. But I never saw dreads in the first movie!



I know that he has a few braids, when we say dreads, we mean all his hair in locks.



DOES CAPT JACK SPARROW HAVE DREADS IN CURSE OF THE BLACK PEARL?!



Jack Sparrow's Hair!!!?

He did have some dreads in the first film, but not all of his hair was braided or in dreads.



Jack Sparrow's Hair!!!?

no braids



Jack Sparrow's Hair!!!?

I'm going to have to go with 'yes' on that one. But if I'm wrong, it's ONLY because I was distracted by his EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Jack Sparrow's Hair!!!?

Not all his hair, no. Mainly some braids and occasionally beads, mainly it's just scraggley.



Jack Sparrow's Hair!!!?

I dont know bt he was HOT either way. yummy dirty pirate.



Jack Sparrow's Hair!!!?

he has dreds and braids, and a big braid in the back w/ the rest of his hair down. he's had the same hairstyle in all three movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment