Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My wife's long hair?

My wife is having shoulder length silk hair. Off late she is having scanty hair. Everytime she combs her hair and wash her hair, so much hair loss she is having. I am dye hard lover of long hair. I always enjoy combing long hair and do plaits smell the hair and touching those lovely plaits. Before our marriage my wife cut her long hair about 10 inches. Now I want my wife to have long hair. Kindly advise what should I do. Also tell me that if I use hair extension, will it be good for hair. Some people say that if you use hair extension, then existing hair may also fall. Also tell me that can I do hair extension myself to my wife. Because, I don't want to go to beauty parlour every day. I want my wife have long hair till waist length all the 24 hours. Then I do comb, make braid about 10 times a day. It is lovely you know. Also tell me that if I want to do hair extension, should I go for professional training.



My wife's long hair?

i wouldn't let my husband within 10 feet of me with a bottle of dye, much less hair extensions! leave her alone. you're probably the cause of her hair loss, since all you seem to care about is her hair. give her a spa day, and let her relax. hair loss is caused by genetics, stress, and poor nutrition.



go to work, and stop worrying about her hair.



My wife's long hair?

!! AND?



My wife's long hair?

Um. Well long hair is nice, but if she wants to cut it- it is her choice. If she agrees to it, hair extensions would be nice, but make sh you get it done by very good hair sytlists. if not, it could damage the real hair, and also look really disgustingly fake. You probably should just stick with the hair she has now, and hope that it will grow out!



My wife's long hair?

If your wife's hair is coming out, then I do not recommend extensions. It will over stress the hair and what she has left can fall out. Maybe you should not brush or comb her hair so much as that causes damage. Good shampoos, good conditioners and keeping the hair healthy is the secret to it growing out nice, full and healthy. Braiding hair too tightly also can cause breakage. Stress can cause hair to break or fall out. So can poor diet. Get your wife some vitamins for hair. But follow the instructions avidly.



My wife's long hair?

I understand that you want your wife's hair to be long, but she might not. I think she needs to switch shampoos. here is a website for professional hair care called Nioxin and it helps with hair loss. i've used it and it helps.



http://www.nioxin.com/go/my-skin-and-sca...



My wife's long hair?

i think you are obsessed with your wife... good show... anyways, for long hair i vote for you...



My wife's long hair?

Dude sounds like you are one of the metro sexual guys!



Face it, YOU ARE GAY!



What real man would write this ****?



My wife's long hair?

Extensions do make a woman's hair break off and fall out, just be happy that you have a beautiful wife and settle for that. You didn't marry her for her hair, I know. No matter what, love your wife for what she is and not for her hair.



My wife's long hair?

You are a bit of a control freak and if my husband ever did that to me I would slap him.



My wife's long hair?

how selfish..!all u seem to be worried about is her long hair and nothing about her health..? and u dont even want her to go to parlour for it.i guess u want to take the training only becoz u want to touch other ladies hair too.



u cant be a very good husband if u think like that..



My wife's long hair?

Get her to an ayurvedic doctor because there may be something wrong with her health. The doctor will also tell, based on her pulse, why her hair is falling out. Too much hair colour is not good, unless it is natural, herbal colour. Hair extensions - not a good idea now when she's having hair trouble.



Best of all try not to worry her, stress is a reason for losing hair too. Just let her see a doctor and he will say what to do.



Good luck!



My wife's long hair?

For goodness sakes,stop worrying about how long your wifes hair is and get her to a dermatologist ASAP. Her health is more important then how long YOU want her hair.



My wife's long hair?

try wig, or consult a good beautician



My wife's long hair?

If you like long hair then grow yours, how selfish are you, she may find it a total pain having long hair, it's HER hair, and not your place to dictate how she wears it.



My wife's long hair?

wow what a lovely husband u r,



My wife's long hair?

hi dear....................... use coconut hair oil to make lenght and healthy hair for you wife, us it everyday 2 times once in the morning and at night when going to bed, make sure that she take bath before applying the oil... use this tip 6 to 8 weeks, need more help mail me on



siraj1466@yahoo.com



My wife's long hair?

Homeopathic medicines like Weisbaden %26amp; 'Hair Care' r greatly helpful but before using consult a good homeopath.



My wife's long hair?

There is one medicine by name aloe vara. Actually it is herbal medicine. by taking the item as 60ml daily after teethwash you can take it and upto one hour you wont take any thing. pl try to take that medicine. you will definitely see some improvement. It is an american herbal medicine. Most of the people using the same.



My wife's long hair?

Not a big issue,



Ask your wife not to cut hair at all.



Let hair apply oil regularly, three times a week. You message her scalp.



Let her take staple diet. lots of green vegetables



You see to it that she is free from tensions %26amp; worries.



Most important, her will. If she wants to grow hair nobody can stop her.



May your wish come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment