Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Straight hair----->wavy hair?

I have really straught hair that I can't get to do anything.I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to make hair slightly wavy without doing anything permanent. I've tried putting braids in it overnight, but that only lasts for a couple hours and the ends of your hair look odd since you can't get them into the braids. So any advice or product recommendations would be super! Thanks :)



Straight hair-----%26gt;wavy hair?

Try rollers. and you can also sleep with them on



Straight hair-----%26gt;wavy hair?

okay, when you get out of the shower crunch it up and then spray a little bit of spritz or hairspray into it and then do not touch it till it dries. if its really thick and doesnt dry fast if you do end up touching it just scrunch it again :) hope that helped.



Straight hair-----%26gt;wavy hair?

I think it's all in the way you blow dry it. I too have very straight hair and I'm always looking for way's to get some body. There are alot of products (gel's %26amp; mousse, ect.) that advertise that they will give you body but they just weigh your hair down. I blow dry body into it by scruncing alot. Also, I use a large curling iron- this will give you body without curl. If your hair is anything like mine, curler's make it look frumpy. Hot roller's seem to make it look worse. Maybe you could try changing the cut? Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment