Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Curly Hair?

I'm like the only girl in my grade that has REALLY REALLY curly hair? Like every day I put it into a pony, bun, or braids. Should I start to show my curls or should I try and buy a hair strighter or keep doing it in a pony, bun, or braids? My friends think I should show my curls...what do you think? Would guys like curly hair? ***The only down side of showing my curls is that I have to wake up extra early in the moring, but I'd like to get some sleep befor school.***



Curly Hair?

i think curly hair is pretty. girls with curly hair can literally "wash %26amp; wear" their hair. it depends how much sleep you're willing to lose %26amp; how much you care about how you look before going to school. but if i had curly hair, i would definitely be wearing it loose %26amp; curly. :-)



Curly Hair?

You are not alone. My hair is like that too. I am only 10, my mom combs my hair. But when I get older I would probably sleep earlier so I can get and do my hair. ;)



Curly Hair?

I used to hate my curly hair when I was younger, but I've learned to live with it. It's really easy to do. Just scrunch some gel into your towel dried hair and go! usually i keep gel and/or hairspray with me to make sure it doesn't get too out of hand, but once you learn how to manage it, it's easy. Of course guys like curly hair! Most guys don't even care what your hair looks like. You shouldnt be concerned with that anyway! If you like it, that's all that matters. I'm sure many people would kill to have your curly hair!



Curly Hair?

Show your curls! Especially if you're the only girl with curls- don't let that stop you! You'll stand out more, but in a totally good way. Naturally curly hair is gorgeous! Take advantage, as long as you're comfortable wearing it down. If you don't like it though, it's not worth it. But if you do, go for it! Yeah it does take some time, but you don't have to do it every day.



Curly Hair?

i would like to have curly hair too....show ya curls gurl



Curly Hair?

I have curly hair. And like you i was the only female in my class with it. I hated being different then i relized, how many would kill to get these curls. i learned to love them. show them off. i know alot of guys whom like curly hair.



Curly Hair?

This is what you could do.



The night before get a shower wash your hair put conditioner in it but don閳ユ獩 rinse it out. Put your hair in like a bun and then go to bed. Then next day just rinse it out in like the sink or in the shower. Then use hair gel in your wet hair. It keeps the 閳ユ笡uff閳?down. I use La Bella hair gel for curly hair, its pink and this kind doesn閳ユ獩 flake.



And if you want to straighten your hair buy a global beauty flat iron about 150-200$ I know it閳ユ獨 a lot of money to spend on a flat iron but let me tell you its worth every penny!



Oh and another way to keep the 閳ユ笡uff閳?down is to keep your hair long.



Curly Hair?

show your curls it is a little easier in the morning wash and then but some mousse in it then pick it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment