Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm a boy and I want long hair! Grrrr!?

All my life I wanted long hair, I don't know why. I just want long hair, like passed my shoulders. I hate having short hair... no hair... so I've been growing my hair since august, it's like almost 2 inches now, It's taking a long long time to get to where I want it, Like passed my shoulders. Buttt...... I'm black by the way... lol. And my hair grows and kinda looks like an afro, I DON'T want an afro, I want it straight, my hair is very curly, When I pull it down straight it looks nice, but never stays, it's all bunched up. I'm thinking about perming my hair but I'm not sure about that yet, is that a good thing to do to get it like... not all bushy and bunched up, but nice a smooth and moveable lol. I really want long hair seriouslyyyy...



Since I want long hair, most of the people I know asks me if I want braids, that's what they think since I want long hair. I just want it long... and straight... goshhh. I'm not gay or anything, but I want long hairrrr!



I'm a boy and I want long hair! Grrrr!?

there are shampoos out there to make your hair grow longer thicker faster



u just have to look for them. Ive seen them in magazines. [girl ones, in the advertisment section[in the back]]



I like guys with long hair, its not gay, plenty of straight guys do it. they even go to the hair salon and get rollers put in and blowed out and everythin. if its what u really want, go for it



I'm a boy and I want long hair! Grrrr!?

It's your head, do what you like. Personally, I wouldn't want a 'do that would require the fussing with like it seems yours will.



I'm a boy and I want long hair! Grrrr!?

If you want it straight, just use a straightener but if you're hair is too thick to straighten, go to a salon and ask to get it thinned , do this of course when you grow your hair out, it will probably take a long time, though . good luck! :P lol



I'm a boy and I want long hair! Grrrr!?

i had it up to the tip of my nose but i cut it.



dont let it grow during the winter is a pain in the *** havign to put gel and crap and then having to go out while is freezing. i was jsut like u. wanted to have logn hair.just for some reason. but after i got there i just cut it..now i miss my hair!



:(



I'm a boy and I want long hair! Grrrr!?

Dude, i know what you mean, you wait and wait and it takes forever.....I know



take bioton, b12 and other vitamins to make you hair gorw faster, also massaging you head makes your hair grow faster.



Maybe you should get braids, till you hair gets as long as you want it, then use straighteners, flat iron or chemical like CHI



you should be good then

No comments:

Post a Comment